Over the past three-plus weeks, we at OBOD have done our share of talking about the 2010 draft (two days away…double holy crap).
It’s been a lot of fun for us and, hopefully, you as well. We’ll have a few more posts for y’all before Thursday night rolls around – and make sure to head back here later tonight for our reaction to the release of the 2010 schedule - but we’re not quite done with them yet.
So, in the meantime, we’d like you, the OBOD readers, to give us your responses to the following question. It’s a simple one, too:
Who do you want the Green Bay Packers to select in this draft?
Feel free to answer in any number of ways. You can:
- Give your desired first round pick and be done with it (i.e., “Weatherspoon”).
- Tell us why you want the Packers to select that player.
- Say who you’d like them to take in rounds two and three.
- Suggest a trade or two that the Packers might make.
- Go nuts with it and give us your picks for each of the seven rounds.
It’s completely and totally your call here, gang. There are no restrictions for what you want to say. You can post your thoughts in the comments section below, e-mail them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Tweet them to us. Again, it’s up to you.
We’ve talked enough. It’s your turn.
And we can’t wait to hear what you have to say.